Some information you may need before you visiting us:
Things to know
- Come 5 mins earlier if you can to check in and pick your colour
- Please let us know if you are going to be late by calling us, if you are more than 5 minutes late we may have to shorten the treatment
- Allow for dry time
- Please bring flip flops if you are having a regular polish pedicure so you don’t ruin your newly painted nails
- The length of time the polish lasts for depends on the nails and how you care for your hands, but to prolong it you can add top-coat daily to the polish and wear gloves when cleaning etc.
- If you have a nude or lighter colour please be careful as it may stain. Be careful with dark coloured clothes, beauty products, makeup and cooking with spices
- If you require a soak off please add this service as it isn't included in the treatment time
- Please let us know if your gel wasn’t done at our salon as it may take longer for soak off. Generally soak off is complimentary, however, if it was done elsewhere it may take longer so a £10 charge may be applied
- Chip policy - our shellac will last at least 10 days but if on the rare occasion you find yourself with a chipped or peeling nail let us know and we will repair complimentary
- Dots/vs/tape/french are not classed as nail art, if you are unsure however just email us on email@example.com with your nail art designs and we can let you know what you need to book
If you wish to cancel we would appreciate 24 hours notice, however, if this isn't possible a call or email at any time prior to your appointment would be great.
We do understand that sometimes you may need to cancel your appointment which is why we do not charge a deposit or take card details from you.
We may, however, ask for a small deposit or to take credit card details for group or multiple bookings. Please give us 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel a booking of 3 or more people.
We do ask for 50% of the total bill if the booking is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
We are located in Cleve Workshops, a small mews off boundary street. We are on the end of Boundary on the Calvert Avenue end. Looks for some black gates and we are in here!