Some information you may need before visiting us:
Things to know
We do understand that sometimes you may need to cancel your appointment which is why we do not charge a deposit or take card details from you on booking.
If you wish to cancel we would appreciate 24 hours notice, however, if this isn't possible a call or email at any time prior to your appointment would be great. You can also cancel your appointment online through your Fresha account up to 4 hours prior to your appointment.
We do ask for 50% of the total bill if the booking is cancelled on the day of your appointment and we’re unable to fill the slot - we will send you an email with a payment link.
We may ask for a 50% deposit for group or multiple bookings - which we will send you a payment link for. Please give us 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel a booking of 3 or more people, we wouldn’t be able to process a refund for the deposit should the group booking is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
No show policy
If you do not come to your appointment we will send you a payment link for the full price of the booked appointment as it is unlikely that we will be able to fill the appointment slot. This is important to enable us to continue to run our small business.
If you have 3 or more “no-shows”, we may ask you to pay 50% deposit through payment link before we confirm your booking.
- Please note you can only book up to two months in advance for standard treatments (excluding nails for weddings and hen parties) these can be booked in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book or have any questions
- Allergies - Let us know if you have any allergies or if you are pregnant
- Come 5 mins earlier if you can to check in and pick your colour
- Please let us know if you are going to be late by calling us, if you are more than 5 minutes late we may have to shorten the treatment
- We use NCLA nail polish which is vegan, cruelty free and toxin free. Our gel polishes are CND shellac and we also have an small selection of Gelish Polishes both claim to be vegan and cruelty free.
- Allow for dry time
- Please bring flip flops if you are having a regular polish pedicure so you don’t ruin your newly painted nails
- The length of time the polish lasts for depends on the nails and how you care for your hands, but to prolong it you can add top-coat every other day to the polish and wear gloves when cleaning etc.
- If you have a nude or lighter colour please be careful as it may stain. Be careful with dark coloured clothes, beauty products, makeup and cooking with spices
- If you require a soak off please add this service as it isn't included in the treatment time
- Please let us know if your gel wasn’t done at our salon as it may take longer for soak off. Generally soak off is complimentary, however, if it was done elsewhere it may take longer so a £10 charge may be applied
- Chip policy - our shellac will last at least 10 days but if on the rare occasion you find yourself with a chipped or peeling nail let us know and we will repair complimentary
-Dots, inverted v’s, half moons, alternative french, holographic, chrome, foil, glitter, glitter fade, dots with foil and tape are not classed as nail art, if you are unsure however just email us on email@example.com with your nail art designs and we can let you know what you need to book. Please check the ‘special’s’ section when booking to book the above
- Check Instagram for inspo
Bring in your loyalty card and receive a stamp for each treatment, get your 8th treatment free. Please be aware that when receiving your 8th free treatment this doesn’t include combined treatments (eg. mani & Pedi) and only the cheapest treatment will be free.
We are located in Cleve Workshops, a small mews off boundary street. We are on the end of Boundary on the Calvert Avenue end. Look for some black gates and we are in here