Do you love nails and people as much as we do? If yes, then come and join our lovely team.
shoreditch nails is based on the belief that everyone deserves great nails. We are perfection-seekers committed to making each client feel special.
Receptionist - Part time
We are looking for a friendly and organised person to be front of house for the salon, you will meet and greet guests and support the nail team throughout the day.
- Must be confident speaking with clients
- Have a good telephone and email manner
- Be happy to help with the general running of the salon
- Happy to work a weekend day
Nail Technicians - Part time/ Full time
We are looking for someone who loves nails, has a fine attention to detail and a positive, friendly attitude, who will fit perfectly into our small friendly team.
- Qualifications NVQ LEVEL TWO or Mani and Pedi Course
- Must provide your own insurance
- Must have experience with gel polish
- Nail art experience isn't essential
Event Nail Technicians - Freelance
We are looking for friendly, professional and reliable nail artists who can adapt well to different environments to join our events specialist team.
-Qualifications NVQ LEVEL TWO or Mani and Pedi Course
-Must provide your own insurance.
-Nail art experience a must
-Must be happy to work occasionally in the salon
Salary depending on experience
If any of these positions sound right for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about yourself and your CV.